Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Back to blogging
Hi. I’m back!!!!!!!!!!!
I was down with viral fever and had spells of dizziness that prevented me from sitting at my comp. Two things no three things inspired this post:
1) I have been tagged by my lil sis from church
2) Chriz actually asked me to blog as I was idling tooo long
3) I need to live up to my tag
So let’s get down to the tagging business:
The rules of the game:
1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
Here goes in random order:
1) I am a dreamer of an ideal world, and often when I wake up in a not so perfect world I get very disappointed
2) I am a hopeless homebody. I will travel the world but will still want to return home for a fitful sleep. The best place in the world for me: Of course my house and my room
3) I believe in God and that He made me in this world for a purpose and that I’m no accident
4) My support system: my family and my friends
5) My hobbies and passions : Music, singing, a little guitar, western classical vocals, reading and quizzing
6) I hate: Insensitive and selfish people, bad drivers, crooked politicians and government officials, those who spit and litter on the street, those who behave worse than my dog by urinating in every public space. (Trust me Melissa has better civic sense and without training too. Talk about animal instinct)
7) I can talk forever like I blog given a mike stage fright never happened to me.
8) I am one of a kind and another one of me would be too much to handle. (God is a genius)
Now for my turn!!!!!!!!
Happy blogging! (Me included)