Another Liebster Award....

                  


I have been nominated for a Liebster Award again, thanks to Keisakura Ninjin aka Kamakshi Suresh. She blogs at http://keigetswings.blogspot.in/

Since I spent a lot of time working on the earlier award I have decided to retain much of the content, but it will still be new for those who are seeing this for the first time. Here are the rules: -

a. Post 11 Things about yourself
b. Answer 11 questions from nominator
c. Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post
d. Set 11 questions for them.
e. Inform the nominee by commenting on one of their posts.

So, here come eleven things about me in no particular order-

1.          I am unique (mother Earth will not be able to have another me)
2.          I love to sing and my favourite is Gospel
3.          I love comics and believe that I will read them always
4.          I think that biriyani is the most complete dish ever invited
5.          I know that the happiest I will be is at home
6.          I know that home is Chennai
7.          I am sentimental
8.          I am an idealist and worse I expect the same of others
9.          I believe in God and I am grateful to Him for what I am
10.        I love my family and my extended family and know that they make Heaven (& Hell) here on earth
11.      I am still learning the meaning of the word Satisfaction

Now I need to answer 11 questions set by Kei.

1. What is love according to you? – Love is what makes life worth living, anbe sivam

2. What is the one thing you want to change in you life? – my weight

3. How often do you use swear words? – when I encounter bad drivers, traffic rule breakers, so that is often : (

4. What do you think about my blog? How can I improve? – I like it, keep blogging

5. Who is the one person that you wish to apologize and why? – God, for regularly forgetting that God is there

6. What do you think about maggi noodles? – comfort food that I can make

7. What does travelling mean to you? [ as in new places] – love to visit new places but at my own pace

8. What you think about women? – can’t live with them, can’t live without them

9. Which country do you want to settle down? - Canada

10. Which according to you is the toughest language to learn? – several

11. Name 3 of of your favourite restaurants in Chennai..
                        - Hotel Saravana Bhavan, Pizza Republic, Buhari (so many more but I frequent these)



And the eleven bloggers I nominate for this award are-

3. Gracelyne F – http://gracelyne.wordpress.com
5. Carmalin Sophia, A.-  : http://carmalin.blogspot.in/
6. Vinod Velayudhan - http://vinodvv.wordpress.com
8. Vidhyalakshmi Devanathan (Vid Dev) - http://viddev.wordpress.com/
9. Karpagam Pugalendhi -  http://grafitti-on-my-wall.blogspot.in/
10. Jothi vel Moorthy - http://jovemac.blogspot.com/



Here are my questions for the eleven nominated, just to make it fun I am giving them 22 questions and the option of answering any number from 11.

1.   If your Lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?

2.   If you have one dream which could come true, it would be?

3.   What would you do with a billion dollars?

4.   Can you fall in love with your best friend?

5.   Who is more blessed-loving someone or being loved by someone?

6.   How long would you wait for someone you love?

7.   If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?

8.   What takes you down fastest?

9.   What according to you is blogger in denial?

10. What’s your fear?

11. Would you be single & rich or married & poor?

12. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

13. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, whom would you pick?

14. Would you give all in a relationship?

15. What’s eating you now?

16. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

17. How do you vent anger?

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?

19. When was the last time you cried?

What is on the floor of your closet?

If there is one thing you could change about you, what will it be?

If there were no blogs what would you have done?



Now the last but not least, I have informed the nominees by commenting on their blog post.

Completing the entire pre requisites I can now say I am a proud winner of Leibster Award, again.  
 : )

Cheers!!!
Keep reading!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad donkey, small wall.

Po poi velaya paaru...

Battle of the movies - Annaathe Vs Jailer