Oxy had left a beautiful comment on my last post and that inspired this post. You are as old as you think you are…
I look back at some things that I started doing when I was young and when I look at me right now I think nothing much has changed almost.
- Suck on sugar boiled candies and jujubes
- Read comic books, while I have started high school and am now working Archie and the gang are still struggling to get out from Riverdale High and never failing to bring a smile on my face each time.
- Watch the ageless and violent cat and mouse story; yes Tom and Jerry still ranks as one of the all time best option to kill time
- Like lollipops and ice candy, they may look silly but far silly are cigarettes than peep out of others lips
- Drink H2O to get me a high
- Like Kevin McAllister, though Macaulay Culkin may have 10 year old kids, yet HA 1,2 still figures in my list of movies that can be watched any number of times
- Think that goodness is rewarded
- Believe that God is good
- Love my family and think home is the best
- Laugh out heartily when I hear a joke; watch a comedy, read a comic
- Enjoy home cooked food (mom and now D) the best
- Fight with my brother, only now it is at an intellectual level
- Dream of the ideal world
- Play pranks on unsuspecting friends and family
- Sing like nothing else matters
- Spend time with friends
- Obey my parents even though it is tougher
The list goes on...
So how old do you think I am?