Digitus secundus (Index finger)




Take a good look at the picture. What does the image of a pointed forefinger bring to your mind? Many things I would guess, but has it ever brought the fact that no less than three fingers are pointing backwards.

When things go wrong, the most used or abused finger is this forefinger and the most ignored are the other fingers that are telling an untold tale, the tale of the often silent accomplice. How much of the issue was cause by him whose hand the fore finger belonged to?

The question is not, what did I do to cause 26/11, but is there something I could have done to prevent it...

Also Indiblogger has come up with a good initiative. It’s called The “Rebuild India” Mission. Check it out.

Comments

  1. I think I learnt this when I was a kid, so, when I remember, I try pointing with all my fingers!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your take on this?

Popular posts from this blog

Bad donkey, small wall.

Po poi velaya paaru...

Battle of the movies - Annaathe Vs Jailer