Thursday, January 18, 2007

Still getting married



It's that time when realization hits you and you wake up screaming, "Hey, I'm getting married!!!". It is just 3 days away and still there is so much to do. I look more like a vagabond than a groom-in-waiting and am scaring quite a few people, who fear I may have a nervous breakdown!!! : )

Thanks to my friends I have been able to finish most of the work but a few big "projects" are on
 hold, hopefully I can do them asap. i did not know that inviting people could be so laborious, trust me its something that i would hopefully never do again atleast for another 25 years.

Ok got to run, but keep us in your prayers and wish us luck!




 

2 comments:

Jean said...

Hiya Clement!
Hang in there...
Just three days left for a new beginning!!
All the best!=)

chherish said...

Both of you are looking so good and made for each other.
Praying to God for his blessings on u both, always.