Friday, November 03, 2006

Blogging is fun

How do you blog so much?

I have heard this question from those who happen to read my posts. Their curiosity rises from the fact that I have posted a few topics of late mostly during office hours. They have assumed that either I have absolutely no work at office or I am not doing any work.

Actually I have work and I blog in between work. I’m quite thankful to have discovered the world of blogging. It is really a mode of relaxation when work can really be tiring. To those who have known me and have seen me over the years, it will be obvious that I can be very opinionated (who is not?) and I can be a little more opinionated that others. So I tend to speak out my opinions to all and sundry. This may not be a good thing to do at work especially at my bank where loose talk is sacrilege in their code of conduct. The bank is a highly secretive organization that prides itself on data security and client confidentiality. So generally loose talk or idle gossip is avoided.

To people like me, blogging is the best answer. I can post my opinions, I don’t have to bother who listens and good netizens will tell me their comments. So I blog. But if you wonder how I manage to do it during work, its quite simple actually. I just keep a word file open when I start work and I keep filling up the page in between work. Voila in a few minutes or hours I have a blog. I just login and post. Simple.

Sometimes when my creative juices flow I complete a post at a stretch other times I take longer. But trying to come back to an earlier line of thought after repeated interruptions is enjoyable and when the coherence is still there it is a good post. This post in fact came about during my lunch break time.

Try blogging, its fun. I enjoy it, hope you do too. And remember your manners, if you have read this, do not just go by without leaving your comments.

Ciao!

4 comments:

B. M. Lee said...

You're right. Blogging is relaxing. I come up with my ideas while I'm just sitting at my computer at home.

I come home from work, start reading stuff on the internet, come up with an idea and blog it.

As far as your last sentance goes, I want people to leave comments too.

I have never read your blog before this so don't think that I just sit and read it and don't leave comments (did that make sense?).

I like your blog. Thank you,
B. M. Lee

Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree less! Blogging is fun like no other! Its amazing how things happen in my life and suddenly my mind goes " I 'have' to blog this!" And its a great way of keeping my pals informed about the ups and downs in my life!
Keep blogging clement! Ur good!

trinity said...

hey ya i too have to learn to do this coz you rightly said the otherday when i was ranting and raving about my collueges behavior... its better for me to blog and vent out my angst rather than confide with someone and make it a one BIG gossip!

chherish said...

Blogging is a safe way of venting anger. fine, i agree. but if i took to blogging i am afraid i would take it up fully and leave all other work. Since i cant afford to do that, i will just stick to commenting.