In my shoes





They say to really understand some one’s feelings you should walk a mile in their shoes; after a mile you may understand what they felt or you may have just got yourself a pair of shoes. Sometimes you may even get the shoes above..

So here is a “wear my shoes” situation that I am sharing with you and I am very curious to know your take on the same.

At a wedding my four year old daughter wanted to use the washroom and since my wife was still eating I took her to the wash room and then the dilemma presented itself: A public place with separate wash rooms so do I take my daughter to the men’s room or the women’s room and why? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On that day I went to the men’s room but it was full and due to the crowds was dirty, my daughter is averse to a dirty washroom and so I had to use the women’s room. When I entered it very slowly and very reluctantly two women seeing my predicament smiled and said that I could use it. 

Another shoe situation: You are desperate for a wash room and the wash room is full or has a long queue but the other wash room is empty. How do you react?
Sometimes when you got to go, you got to go…


P.S I can never ever walk even a few steps in these…



                     

(Images Courtesy Google Images)

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:49 pm

    Have you tried walking those shoes you posted at the end of the post? Hmm since i have not taken care of kids I have never been in such situation. If it is for me, I will stay put in a place till the crowd clears from mens' room.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your take on this?

Popular posts from this blog

Bad donkey, small wall.

Po poi velaya paaru...

Battle of the movies - Annaathe Vs Jailer