I was tagged by a fellow blogger in 2008 for Christmas, I just thought I will re-post this with the updates for this year. This is an open tag for anyone interested, just copy the questions, add your answers pass the tag.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Christmas Tag - Reposted
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Like the person who tagged me, I haven’t had egg nog. So, I will go for hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Back then during childhood Santa was fun, but now gifts are only from my loved ones and often from whoever picks me as their Chris Child
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
We have a real tree that was atleast 15 feet tall and every year we drape coloured lights on it, but the tree was cut down. : ( .This year I will give it a rest. Christmas did not sprout from a tree
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No mistletoe. Haven’t seen one except in Tom and Jerry, when Jerry kicks Tom under it
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Usually at the start of advent, now D does it when she can
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Biriyani any time, holiday or not
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child:
Going to my grand parents place in
Coimbatore and having fun with cousins.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I guess early on when the guy who played Santa for a Christmas do pulled of his mask when he had his break
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Can’t remember getting a gift wrapped present on Christmas day in recent years, so I don’t remember
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
The usual stuff, lights, trinkets etc
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
The snow I have seen is nothing like what I see on TV, so no comments
12. Can you ice skate?
Nope. (Do I look like I can?)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
D got me a watch I still wear, it ranks right up there though it was not for Christmas
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Family, friends, food, fun.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Ice cream holiday or not
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Joy to the world
20. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum?
Don’t know haven’t tried one.
21. What do you want for Christmas?
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas Party?
Guess if, I’m invited by good friends, yes.
23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs?
I dress normally. Add a jacket for night mass, if its cold.
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
Yup, been searching for it though, haven’t found it this year.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Family and friends.
Have yourselves a very merry Christmas.