The king is gone...



A small part of me has been consigned to history. The king of pop is no more but his legacy is enduring. I remember the first ever English tape that I bought was Bad and over the years his music endured even as I heard so many other artists. He was and will be a genius.

There is only one king of pop and today his absence has left a huge vacuum that will never be filled.


Thank you for the music and all those happy moments that were a part of my growing years.


Even as a kid you sang, "just call my name and I'll be there...",

MICHEAL JACKSON, the world calls....

Comments

  1. Yes, now that he has passed away, all we can talk about is his music and what a genius he was.

    But when he was alive, all we did was talk about his child molestation, his plastic surgery, his divorces and all his Wacko Jacko ways.

    I'll always love and respect him for his music, he has truly been an inspiration for multiple generations. God bless his soul. RIP MJ. You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the greatest Showman of our times. The best part is even a Rickshaw fellow in Parrys Corner knows about Michael Jackson. His Moon Walking is of course legendary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally chance for a oh-so-ruined soul to rest peacefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even after his Death there are rumors. Let his Soul Rest in Peace :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your take on this?

Popular posts from this blog

Bad donkey, small wall.

Po poi velaya paaru...

Battle of the movies - Annaathe Vs Jailer