Little drops



I saw one idiot riding his motorbike on the pavement on the wrong side of the road, a little further yet another idiot made a U-turn in the middle of a flyover. I wondered for a brief moment if there is merit in being good, when everything around is bad?

I always believed that what is inside makes the person and not the outside and despite people doing bad to you, you do what is right because you are in the right. Anyway this belief was mildly shaken as mentioned before. A little further I received the daily verse by SMS from a friend it read, “Let us not grow tired of doing good, for in due time we shall reap our harvest, if we don’t give up.” – Gal 6:9. If you sow a bad seed what you get during the harvest is good for nothing. If you sow a good seed what you get during harvest is useful to you and others. Never give up doing good.

My faith restored I reached office with a smile.

PS: I just realized that I have crossed 200 posts, this is No. 201! Its been an eventful 28 months of personal blogging. Thanks to everyone who have journeyed with me thus far. Thanks to those who will journey with me, for I have miles to go before I sleep...

Comments

  1. Congrats on your 200 posts !! yes sometimes a small sms can light up a big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the milestone :) Treat?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To add another verse from the bible "God loves a cheerful giver" so let us not only give/do good to others but also do it cheerfully

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Daisy and Dhanya. I'm open to suggestions for the treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, being abnormal amidst thousands of NORMAL people who forgo morality n discipline n ethics is tough but the only way to add some good to the world is by being THAT ABNORMAL ! Congrats on hitting double century !

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Purple heart: Thank U

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:18 am

    congos.. let 300 come soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. :)

    Happy 200th to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hurray- that's a double century, and what a coincidence- just when rehman gets a double whammy at the oscars!
    :)

    suveeeet man; n yehhh, i guess one good act, somewhere annuls a bad one somewhere else :)

    n hey tune into chennai live 104.8 fm between 11 & 2 - i 'm doing a special interview with a stand up comedian called karthik iyer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your take on this?

Popular posts from this blog

Bad donkey, small wall.

Po poi velaya paaru...

Battle of the movies - Annaathe Vs Jailer