Just a word of caution, you wont learn much about me from these questions (yes, I have been truthful)
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
The scar on my nose, It started off as a simple mosquito bite but constant itching and a little scratching made it permanent.
A Sony Ericcson W810i to be precise.
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Paint!!! (I'm partly colour blind, so don't ask me what colour.)
4. What is your current desktop picture?
I had blogged about my desktop picture.
5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Are you crazy? It will work only where men and women don’t know how normal marriages last. Yet another silly invention of the west.
If man did evolve from apes, ever seen one male ape doing another?
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Actually, I’m stretched out watching a good T20 match and also blogging. Can’t ask for more.
7 . What time were you born?
6 AM and there was light!!!!!
8. Are your parents still together?
9. Last person who made you cry?
The joy of my life.
10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne?
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Any natural colour.
12. What are you listening to?
Some junk on TV.
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
14. Do you like pain killers?
Nope. They are just a necessary evil.
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Sometimes…... (Those were the good old days, too late now)
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?.
Having too much hotel food lately, so as of now, I’d rather starve.
17. Who was the last person you made you mad?
Ref Q. 9
18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
Please check answer to Q. 17!
Who am I tagging?
That's a little secret.